Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dream????

I am bit lost now days...I cant write properly....may be its due to my health....Last Sunday was my one year in Sydney.Life is as usual....No more drastic change ....I feel time is really the fastest thing around here that i don't feel that its like a year.......
School is hanging on...Three days at a school with boring lectures....It sucks a lot...After all,,,,,
The most one of the happening things on my life may be today ....I don't know .....How it happened.....Thanks a lot to every strangers behind me to make my dream comes true...I am not excited but I cant stay without writing...I have really work hard for two months to get that....Its expensive.......May be my parents will kill me .....hehe...if they know about this ...Its like 1 hundred thousand in my currency....But i decided and jump on it....Lets the thing started......My CANON EOS 40D with 17-85mm IS USM......I am starving for it..Thanks god .....and all the stranger behind these scene......Here you go my first snap....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Are you spending your schooling money on your dream camera!?! Hheheee, I dream of having a new camera too :)

Arati said...

Nothing more precious than a camera( of course SLR) to a photography lover..
all the best ..hope to see good works by u

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।