Sunday, July 20, 2008

Changes

A lot of changes in town in this week,pope was here ,probably he will leave Sydney tomorrow.More than 150 thousands pilgrims are there to cheer up for the world youth day.I used to see a lot of beautiful pilgrims on my way back and on my way to go to work.They seems bit excited.
I should be excited as well ....But it s like my excitement died ....That i have flu from last monday .....I slept for three days...headache,runny nose and the most ha test one is the muscular pain ...I am lil bit doing better but getting back on work today .....Bit hard time with Steve.....
Tomorrow as well i have to work then 2 more days gap but school had started probably this term is the last one for me in this school.My new school gonna start from September....I have listened from my flat mate that the new school is strict and i hv to go through it...bit scared and i have to work out for the money $12000 ....Not a joke ......
A lot of changes in the city with Pope ....But i am still with my old dreams ....Pope ....Let my dreams come true.....Haha haaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।