Tuesday, July 08, 2008

One of the hatest Tuesday

I get up around 10.Have a shower .No body at home. i am lazy to get out of home little bit cold outside.Not a fine sunny day.Stay whole day at home.Infront of computer ,Pain on my back...Sharing some words with stephanie on msn makes me bit pleasure...sandip brings me a foster...I am bit toxic witing these words ...I have to wake up tmrw for college i hv to renew my health insurance ...I am scratching my head ...But i am allrite ...Missi Higgins is on player with thre river .....Let the river flow....Nothing fruitful whole day...One of the boring days....I hate to stay home without anywork...that it sucks me a lot....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhaaa, sounds like a brisk walk might have fixed the toxicity of your day! It can warm the temperature a bit too :)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Unknown said...

School admissions form - OSA -online school admissions is an online directory of schools, online schools portal with schools admissions form availability. filling Admission Forms

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।