Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lazy

Getting late for school is like my daily routine nowdays.I get 40 minutes late on school today.With big heartbit i entered class.Every body were looking on me.Anyway i take a sit and get try to be as usual.Anna is giving her lecture on air.Many of the student along me ,we were on the lost vegas.I get online on msn and tried to get some gossip with friends.Oh!!Today is tuesday my new friend Linda is online .I tried to check her on the class room she was on the last row.We chat a while and we went for a coffee.
I miss my second class that it started bit early.Fuck...I have nothing to do...I headed City With the beautiful blonde gal for shoping.I dont have an idea on girls clothes and fashion i get quite that she buy a allstar shoes and a shirt.I just give her idea on color i cant do more than that.
After shopping ,i take her on the same place for the MOMO where i have been yesterday.She tried fried rice and some momo.she shared something about her family and some of her past eras .
After the lunch i get back home.Nothing less anyway its not a bad day ....
I have to get upearly tomorrow as well...Time to go bed

3 comments:

D-Express said...

जिवन भनेकै यस्तै हो मित्र दुःख नमाने हुन्छ । आज ठ्याक्कै एक महिना भयो किताव नछोएको अझै कस्तो ढुक्क छ मलाई बाटोभरि टोलाउँदे हिड्ने होला अनि ढिला भइहाल्छ नि । के गर्ने उमेरै त्यस्तै पर्यो !?

Raj Shrestha said...

chaina tolaeko sathi tara pani kaam padhai ....k k ho kkk
timro yaha sathi chainan kohi ....i mean australian haru that i can meet them.....

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।