Monday, May 12, 2008

Three Out Of 9

Working ...Four long days with weekend.I have break today.Its not a perfect break that i have to go college around 1 pm on the day.Boring lecture with Anna as usual.She taught Flash...I remember the flash class with Nirman on Acme.That was much better.I dont whatsort of eduacation is here in Australia.

Its really a shit than a tution center in bagbazar.They are just behind the bulk fees.May be the education is not better due to school reputation , may be that these school are not good.I have listened that University i mean the renowned are much better here.But Any way they are just dreams ...To get Degree from them ...Blue moon in Sky ...

Finished my school then i catch with some friends of my room mate and have a heavy dumling(MO:MO) at China town.Narrow Corner with lot of People is the place where the restaurant is located but the momo are really good.may be the Pork one is much better than the lamb.The special one is the Bambo Dish which they used to serve the dumling on it.

Yum....They are fabulos ...I pay a heavy $24 for those and get back home with heavy belly.I was planning to have a foster .I get it from the bottleshop and way back home.From downstairs i saw light on the lounge room.

Some body was on the House.It was Pratikshya My flat mate.I didnot talk with her much .I headed toward my room.After a while she knock my door and gave me suprise.It not then other that she is moving from our house today.By listening that i was not really suprised.Coz i feel that she is not feeling relaxed here after the giant bro moved from here.

At first when i moved here from Ali we used to live 5 then after a Wild party gal made 6 then Nabin used to be always here then it got seven then there is a couple and it is all together Nine.

After a bit shout out ,They moved from here and we staying4 ,but from today its perfect 3 but its bit expensiveto pay $290 by three.But we need a good one not as the wild party rocker or the meshy people.But we will see who gonna be here .....Its a peaceful right now !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।