Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Are you in mood today?

I am not busy,I am not drunk at all and i am not in love.Thats my day at all.But still, i am not writing anything .Actually i am not in mood and the next thing is that you shouldnot be busy ,not to get drunk and you shouldnot be in love to write.
Actually you need mood to write ...You may be wondering what sort of mood does i need to write?
Not any Special but if i feel i have to share something then i used to write....
I dont have any special to share ...I have my school as usual coz its tuesday ...i have holiday yesterday due to queens birthday..Then at school i showed my final assignment to my teacher she was not happy at all.anyway she said that was ok.Then i got coffee with linda but then the trouble begin like she have a due date of her assignment today but she have not completed at all.
I get really pitty on her when she told me that if she fail the exam she have to go back sweden .I tried my best to help her but its not easy that in a certain limit of time we have to go for a heap of assignment anyway teacher told her she was on the passed boundries.Thats great...
Then we headed for some drink in a Irish pub in the city we have some irish drink which was really a nice one and i get back home .....
Not at all that was like a trouble for me when she was in such condition without finishing her assignment ...anyway i will have same problem may be oneday ....but Who cares!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।