Monday, April 07, 2008

As Usual

Its not realy a sunny day,from last three days.Morning and evening are much colder nowdays.May be the winter gonna start soon.Day light saving have changed again that i have to minus 1 hour on my time.Feeling bit sick not in a sense of my health but i dont know i am not hapy at all.Mom and Dad are on my canvas again and again.May be its due to the bad days and by staying whole three days at home.
I can not justify myself as lazy .But a bit i am ..I am not seriously looking house that i know that i cant stay with these fucking shits....They are same as their history nothing change ....They never changed as well.I didnot talk a lot with them..I didnot find interest on them.Basically every day night out and coming home after midnight are their part of entertainment.
Leave those ...I dont want to waste my time in these shits..I am checking house on the internet but i didnot get a tine to get on inspection of the house that i am on work on those days.
Big thing on these post i pay the admission fee for my new college ,Really its too difficult to collect money for it.Thanks God,i finally did that.But i have wait up to september to start the new course"Community Welfare".
I dont know why i choose this subject.I am not in mood of PR or other.Just i wanna study these beacause i love to work in social sector.Anyway Life goes on..its a long time up to september that i have to wait and continue my current study but i dont have choice coz its really hard to get seats for the community welfare.
Job ..Bit study ..Not a lot of fun(coz i am not in mood) are my days ticking out .But i have to look for house i need some lonely ness that i can think a lot.God is on the way ...I am hope ful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।