Saturday, March 22, 2008

Am I Rude??????

I dont have answer of this question...From last few weeks I get rude with people.I dont care about whatever other think about me coz i feel that I am allrite.May be you me everyone have the same feelings that I am allrite...But some may not tolerate that.
Its an incident as well..Today i am talking with the same shit which i used to think her as baby young.She is the same one on my apartment who behave as baby but she is nasty.I dont have rights to tell someone about this.But I am just writing my feelings.Who cares...
She is one of the youngest on my view.I love to say her sister ..she is a sister some how but she crossed the limit.What you think being a sister ....Does your responsibilty get finished just by telling someone "Dai".You should also think about what someone thinks about you if you feel you are sister of someone.You may think about his likes and dislikes( I am crossing limit)Why should she think about me if she cant think about herself that she is a baby but young.
Topic is not started with my likes and dislikes but its started with her mesh and hygine which i found one of the weakest part of her.
I just make a lots of try not be so in a cool way(wasnot rude) i make her room clean i even clean the floor of her room because i thought that she may get changed beacuse she used to know about it slowly but she give damn it one time,two time i tried tell her again but everytime she makes her face shit when i tell her something then i get on temper last time in some heavy words...She start sobbing....
I was told rude by her friend,by her loving giant bro and even by my friend whom i used to believe him a lot.I think my self may be i am rude..
But yesterday i was just repeating the ways i used to deal with that lets get cooperate lets make something better on home..i see on her face she is totally off...I told her why she pretend so everytime she start her crying again...I was fucked off again infront of all other fucking mates ..that it seems i made her cry ...But i am emotional too ...i have feeling as well ....I can understand a heart.But if some one care of me then i can think of that(I dont mean here that care means she should show her love i mean kiss and hug...I just need a silence where a man can think about himself as well others)So please.......You can tell me as well that i am rude ,I am so ...
gone ....but I want to built my dream world whereever and whenever ......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।