Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lonely Days


After a downpour around a week,We have sunny days from yesterday.Not a dramatic change on my days.Working four days and school for 3 days as usual.In these end of April,Winter have started little bit here.Cold morning and evening and windy days.But Clear blue sky touches my heart.


I like the weather of sydney infact .But i dont like gloomy days.For last week its not a good weather here always raining .From yesterday its bit fine.Today i have college early in the morning .My some of the flat mates were moved from here.Its a good news but they are not moved formaly i mean they have their belongings still here. i am afraid that they may get back.

But now we are four here.Four guys in two bed room unit is great.May be its quite expensive staying less people but it have its own benefit that i can take a deep breathe now.Anyway in these cold days i am alone at home,some mates are at work and some of them are at school.I am waiting for september for my new course.I am not exicted for that but i am not happy that i am wasting my time.I am still on the old school.I have to go there for the visa that i cant wait till september without doing nothing so i have to go.I am thinking to finish my course as fast track within the september but its not easy .

Anyway lets see,i dont want to ruin my 14 months in sydney without any fish on my hand.But i dont have choice as well.Same job with steve is hanging on.Hope god will help me to stick with this always because without that i cant imagine here anything.No ways of entertaintment i can imagine here,except a bottle of foster and some puff of winfield are tools for that.

No lots of friend get touched with me,may be i dont want to touch with them.I love to lonely as well and the next thing its not any funny to get involved with friends because lot of them are shit here.Talking about dreams no any dreams ....(vacant)I have wasted a bit money to be here.Sometime i used to think about that but no idea how can i get it back...because still i have a long way to go...Photography is my passion so i am intrested in some SLR cameras ....lets see.....money matters...I love to travel but school ,work and money are the three factors i cant go against them.

Hang on buddy ....Shhhh.....I have a heart bit ...I am still alive....

2 comments:

Arati said...

This is what life is...

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।