Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy Friends


Ring and Ring ....Sorry ....The person you are calling is unavailable leave your massage and number.Its shit man...I didnot leave anyone from my mobile whom i felt that they are freak for me and they may give me a shit time ..but noway there is no one one after another there is the same ....so...i headed back home.Its been a long that i have not visited with my friends and have some chip on town hall which was daily routine for us in early days when i am at sydney but today after 5 months i tried to see the same faces around me but i cant.I know if they have job than they cant get me because everything can'tbe more than a dollar.But see every one was busy on the same hour.

I am also the same shit and a lazy bone who just work two days on week who wants company for the rest of the days but who will be here for this lazy. Anyway getting up late from bed as usual.Then have a breakfast hmmm...fried rice thats yummy.Then to get some company i get to my friends house at campsie but he wasnt there then again to get company get to city.There i have seen a lot guys on a education agent that they want to change their course.They want to study course which have a good scope as well as the chances for the residency.

I may have a great dream on it but i dont have a dollar to change my course now and i am a lazy one that i am uable to make it.I felt hungry coz its been a lot that i dont have the chips ...lets try it i spent $4.95 on it then try to call a single friend to get a compant that someone may be nearby me ....But its a lot of shit ...That i cant get anyone ..even i tried to call a new comer here on sydney who is here just 1 months ago but still her mobile was off anyway i dont have any company up to end.Then i make an end for the day i catch a train get back home..................even i feel there is nobody one the train ..on way i get a question from some one excuse me!Is this train goes to petersham?I look her face she have a big sun glasses on her face that i can see my face on her glasses.I said her in a small voice ...I am afraid this not the train for petersham...She said Shit what happened to me.....and she change from next stop ...Similarly what wrong with my friends today.......Busy sydney..busy life...busy friends...except me...But How long?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।