Thursday, January 17, 2008

30 Minutes Experience

As usual getting up late is my routine ,Now days i have a next headache with the house.The lease for the house which i am staying now is going to be finished on feb 4 and we are unable to continue coz the house is going to get bought by other party.Anyway I pass the whole time checking house on the Internet.domain.com.au is the place i used to visit a alot.But there's problem we need a home near to city and station, 2 bedroom unit .We can get it best one by one but the problem is we need cheap which we cant get easily.


In the mid day i get a call from my friend.I planned to get camsie to get some gossip with guys but i get deviated on my way from station and we went to get experience on sydney .Its my first time on sydney but he have done a double hatrick.Anyway 30 minutes was exiciting,It was good or bad to say but i experienced it.I am not serial one but i have opinion to get an experience.Thats it...$75 to get experience is acceptable.


Then Takila,Vodka With Red bull all get part of my day. I dont know why i get so exicted today.


With work ,Boredom,Enjoyment some how is also a part of life ....Anyway my random jotting continues..........

2 comments:

LOLNepal said...

That was once of the best picture I saw, in fact never see a young kid so close to such an object.

Your photo blog rocks, keep posting more. I sure will be coming back to watch more.

:) Ruben

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।