Monday, January 07, 2008

I Am Alone?Is There Anybody.............


I dont want to be alone...Is there anybody alive as me who is alone...In fact can you imagine that you are alone just you on this whole world.You will have every thing as it is.You have your house,your car,your belongings ,money whatever but you Should be alone."Only YOU" on this whole earth.Is that Deal?Accept or No.

If i were you ...I will tell Yes But after my imagination I will have Big NO because i cant ....

But Francis Lawrence try to make it.If you dont believe than grab a copy of "I am legend".

I know its monday today ..i dont have work as usual..Getting uplate around 11 then have some breakfast...thats my routine ...I dont believe its sydney that i tried to pass my time with movies .I get into local movie store and check for movies.I ask them that i m intrested to see the movie"I am legend"but they reply me you cant get it so early on DVD because it was released just last week.


I leave the Store with bye and tried some hindi movie on indian shop but i got suprised i get the movie "i am legend"there.But it was not the original but a pirated one.oh alas!This is also happend in sydney as in mahabouddha of Kathmandu.

Anyway Sydney is fast forward .I grab it and spend my 1 and half hour on it.you know the quality of picture is not good but its workable.Anyway Will smith is one of my favourite actor Indeed.The whole movie got intrestinf for me that New York is really Intresting with the lonely ness and dialouge on the lonely ness I remember most"My Name is Robert Neville. I am survivor living in new york city.Is there anybody ot there..anybody please.You arenot Alone"

Off course he was not alone he lost his dog but he got someone lady with his son surviving at Newyork.He was a scientist getting research on the virus which make loose the whole newyork with his wife and daughter marley but he was the only one he used to think that i m alone but he became a legend at the end.Anyway I dont want to write here the whole story ..that you may not feel intresting So go on ..You are not Alone.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।